MERLIN recently received coverage on the Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis Support website.
PSC Support is
the UK charity dedicated to helping people affected by Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC). PSC Support is run by a small team of volunteers, totally funded from charitable donations, and here to help anyone affected by Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis.
Our objectives are to:
- provide information and support to those affected by PSC.
- work with partners to promote awareness of PSC, current research and the need for organ donation.
- support PSC-related medical practitioners and researchers by:
- giving PSC patients access to the latest relevant medical information to promote patient participation in essential trials;
- providing grants towards projects that have specific target outcomes.
- develop effective partnerships between PSC Support and medical practitioners, researchers, policy makers and people affected by PSC.
You can find out more about their organisation here.